General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Web Development & Design Foundations with HTML5

Question
Would you mind helping me create my two websites please?

Here's what I have to do:

1. Create a web page about my favorite musical group. Include the name of the group, the individuals in the group, a hyperlink to the group'a website, my favorite three (or fewer if the group is new) CD releases, and a brief review of each CD.

• Use an unordered list to organize the names of the individuals.

• Use a description list for the names of the CDs and your reviews.

Save the page as brand.html.

10. Create a web page about your favorite recipe. Use an unordered list for the ingredients and an ordered list to describe the steps needed to prepare the food. Include a hyperlink to a website that offers free recipes. Save the page as recipe as recipe.html.

Answer
Derek, this does sound like a  homework assignment.  Did they suggest the authoring tool/software you could use or are you supposed to type the html code?

The source for all HTML and web design is the W3c, they developed code.

You can go to their site.

http://www.w3schools.com and you will find everything you need to create a basic page.

Nancy

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski