General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/changing web hosts

I have two websites. One we will call, the other Both are wordpress, but the first is managed by a company I have a contract with, and the second is my own site I put together (Go Daddy). I own both domains.

I want to just use, and I want to point to that site, so when you search for John Smith or enter it takes you to I also want to make sure I keep the google ranking I obtained with (the older, established site).

How do I do that? Thanks!

Lou - you need to redirect the one site to the other.  It appears the one you want to redirect is managed by a company.  

The following is how you would redirect a site hosted at GoDaddy - It would be similar to reverse, but this is something you will need work out with them.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools