General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Shopify HTML Question

I am trying to figure out how to get my social icons on the left side of my website top navagation. I want the social icons - then the main menu - then the cart and can't figure out how to get it formatted. Here are links to screenshots of the code and then website. Thank you!

Leah, in looking at the source code I am not sure what the basis of your coding is.  It appears that you are using a stylesheet.  The basics of the code are not what I would expect.

The defines HTML is free and provides free tutorials.

Head tags, meta, and attaching a css file.  The Meta tags do not look as expected.

I also see JavaScript on the page which appears to be used for zooming.

If this were my page, I would start at the beginning and add elements one at a time.  It is not clear if this was created by authoring software or an online service.

It is often much more difficult to fix code than to simply begin again with a clean page and make sure everything is the way you want it before adding the next one.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools