General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/my web

There so many options out there for web design software.  I have my own little web site ( home office sales) and I'd like to upgrade it as it is about 15 years old.  

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for a good software, easy yet good and inexpensive, for me to do the work myself?

Thank you,   Gabriel

Yes Gabriel,

For a nice and free web design software available online, I prefer
There you can upgrade your little website easily on your own.
If you need guidance, there are plenty of video-tutorials in youtube and within the same site.
But if you wish more personal and faster instruction, send me your email to invite you to a timebank where I offer my spare time in exchange for the same time credits you receive when registering. No money involved.

Best Wishes,
Fernando Doylet

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Fernando Doylet

With a growing list of websites I created, translate and maintain in several topics, I keep my production simple and attractive; since some of my sites are built for the South American market, slow and obsolete computers are my concern. The use of interactive forms, graphics, new free services and focus communities are also important.