General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/my web

Question
Hello

There so many options out there for web design software.  I have my own little web site ( home office sales) and I'd like to upgrade it as it is about 15 years old.  

Do you have any suggestions/recommendations for a good software, easy yet good and inexpensive, for me to do the work myself?

Thank you,   Gabriel

Answer
Yes Gabriel,

For a nice and free web design software available online, I prefer Wordpress.com
There you can upgrade your little website easily on your own.
If you need guidance, there are plenty of video-tutorials in youtube and within the same site.
But if you wish more personal and faster instruction, send me your email to invite you to a timebank where I offer my spare time in exchange for the same time credits you receive when registering. No money involved.

Best Wishes,
Fernando Doylet
fernandoylet@gmail.com

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Fernando Doylet