General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Mobile phone slider image repeated 3x

Question
First let me tell you that this is the first website I'm trying to create for myself. I'm using a free Wordpress template that has had some problems but this one I can't seem to crack and I need it working asap to get a job as a graphic designer.

The main image slider on my iphone is not stuck like I want it and it's repeated three times and makes it very difficult to scroll down. You can see it at www.mouseoverdesigns.com. I do have a child theme and was told to alter the javascript file: jquery.bxslider.js and make touchenabled: false instead of true. I changed it in the one spot but I don't see that it helped. Do you know how to do this?

Answer
Melissa - this is a WordPress issue which depends on the version and the plugins you are using.  I would suggest that you go to the WP forums for support.

https://en.forums.wordpress.com/

I am involved in the Development of a WordPress site and this is the best source for help.

Each theme has it's own limitations .

I will say the image you are using, or how it is presenting is very large and takes up the entire monitor - you would not want that if you also have data/information that you want seen on the home screen.  A home screen should not be much larger than a monitor.

All the best.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski