General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s/Font Size

I want to make my Text Size easy for anybody to Read it on my WebPage.

But I know everybody sets thew Monitor to Display Font Size Diferant Sizeses.

And some people use TVs as a Monitor and just set Windows to Display Font as a % of a Size.

So if I use this code

Am I right it will Display the Font Three time biger then the Normale Size?

Robert I don't think you want to set 300% as the font size.

I think the following will be helpful.  The W3c sets the guidelines for HTML.

It is not possible to set a font size that will accommodate every means of viewing a page.  The viewer, however, has the option to increase the zoom level of the page, if necessary.

You do want to st your pages to resize accordingly for small and large monitors.

The following is a tutorial on responsive design meaning your web page will work on all devices.

General HTML/Web Design Programming Q`s

Nancy Janyszeski

I can help with basic HTML questions and web development concepts. I do not write JavaScript, but can help with the concept of using and where to find it.

Experience in the area.I am Microsoft Office User Specialist (MOUS) Master Certified and was certified as a MOUS Authorized Instructor. Instructional design and test writer for Skills Advantage LLC,, Test Publisher and E-learning Solutions Provider

Courseware, intro and advanced HTML

Microsoft MOUS certified, ICDL certified

Vocational Schools