General History/First Governors

MarJo wrote at 2014-11-10 20:05:45
I don't know the colony but the first governor of one of the original 13 colonies had the last name of Dale, as I am a descendant. I should know more than I do but that was 12 generations ago and my Grandmother was the historian, I am not.

General History

Hank Hokamp

American History in general. History has been a hobby of mine for umpteen years. Colonial History is what I like the best! I seem to have this "savior complex" due to which I seem to be automatically attracted to people who need my help on a daily basis. Since we are the only critters on the planet, how about joining me? Pleasure and satisfaction are your rewards.

Experience (No longer in operation!) and My education (below). Over 9 years on AllExperts.

U. of Illinois Westminster College U. of Arkansas (Graduated with a BSJ in Journalism) Southern Career Institute - Paralegal Certificate