General History/history

Question
Dear mr. Nordquist,

Can you please explain/describe to me exactly what this quote means: "If you don't like the past, change it" - by William L. Burton
With all due respect, i really need a full explanation of the quote as soon as possible.
Thank you.

Regars,
Afra

Answer
I honestly do not know what he meant by that! Maybe he meant that you had to change the outcome of history by trying to change it at the point in time where you happen to be or by taking lessons from history and thereby learning to cope better with arising similar situations. But that can only be speculations since I do not know. Sorry!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

General History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.