General History/history

Question
6)which holiday or festival was it unlawful to celebrate ? for the section of the colonial laws of Massachusetts.
a) Easter b) Christmas c) new years day d) the winter solstice
--------------------------------------------------------------
7) for which of these offense could a person be banished?
a) denying the immortality of the soul
b) attempting to subvert or destroy the christian faith
c) denying jesua Christ as a savior
d) refusing to baptize children
e) all of the above

Answer
Sorry, I'm not an expert of American or religious history (but of European - especially Nordic - and World history).  So I strongly suggest that you direct this question to an expert of American history here. Good luck!

You can also reach me at: http://www.liveperson.com/professional/expert-profile.aspx?gsBMQvSJ0S4K1haAm6AtH
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!

General History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.