General History/Great Wall of China Information.

Dear Rev. Claes

The Distance between point a - starting point to b - ending point i.e. length is 2,232 km. Can people travel using Horses and Jeeps in the wall from point a to point b?. The wall road also looks wide enough.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Sorry, I have no special information or knowledge with regards to the Chinese Wall and I have never been there. I am sure you can get all this information from the Chinese embassy in Delhi. I am also sure that they have a home page so that it is easy to reach them. Good luck!

You can also reach me at:
There is no limit to the number of questions there. Please note: NEW SITE!

Donations are also always welcome! No amount is too small, no amount is too big!  

General History

Claes-Gustaf Nordquist, M.D.

I have a long and intense interest in European and World History. This also includes Military History - especially as I have been a military physician-surgeon for 15 years. I`m also interested in the history of Science, Technology-Engineering, Medicine and Mathematics.

A life long intense interest. But I'm not a professional historian - though the next best thing, an educated VERY interested amateur!

I'm a Doctor of Medicine, specialist in Medical Oncology, Radiation Therapy and Radiation Protection. But that has no connection to this.
However I do answer such questions too here on and have done so for a long time. For such questions click on the appropriate link: Oncology (General Cancer), Military History, Brain Tumors, Breast Cancer, Colon Cancer