General History/Court Trial for Genghis Khan

Question
I have a court trial on Monday for world history class, and the case is whether Genghis Khan and the Mongols were inhumane or not.
I am on the prosecuting side, and i have to prove that he was bad.
One of the defense witnesses I have to cross-examine is a Chinese trader on the Silk Roads. This was particularly one of Genghis Khan's good traits, as he contributed to the spread of ideas, products, and the rise of China's economy. Is there any underlying disadvantage or counter statement that I can make or question the witness about in favor of my side? Thank you so much!

Answer
My apologies, Tiffany, but one day is too short notice for me to have handled the question.  Unfortunately Sunday, when I received it, is my busiest day of the week.  I had read your question but did not realize you were on such a short timeline.
Best I could have offered at the time was to see if you could read the work by Marco Polo on his travels.
Again, my apologies.
Bob Matheson

General History

Rev. Bob Matheson