General History/Reason

Historically many wars happened in the world. However, there was one reason common. More than 70% of wars happened due to hate.

You can take any major war - be it Crusades / Cold War / World Wars / Holocaust - all actually happened due to human hate. Even racism which we see today is child of this hate.

Since you have researched on history / social studies - I guess you are the right authority. My question is:

Why do people hate?

I would not say that wars are due to hate, but rather hate may be a byproduct of war.  Leaders of nations go to war for numerous reasons.  These include power and glory, for personal aggrandizement, because they believe that their ideology/religion is the right one and the other country's is wrong, to avenge perceived wrongs, because of religious, political or ethnic superstitions, or to defend themselves from some aggression.  

General History

I am able to answer most questions relating to history, geography and philosophy. MA in History, endorsement in all social studies.

Teacher at the high school and college levels for over 20 years

MA in History, MA in Special Education, additional coursework in social studies and education

Who's Who in American Colleges and Universities Exemplary Performance Teacher