General History/Question about a Chinese prince

Question
When people found the tomb of Qin Shi Huang did they find a mummy and was there a legend about the tomb being cursed? I ask because he was featured in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor he is depicted as a mummy.

Answer
Hello,

The location of the tomb of Qin Shi Huang has always been well known, but has never been disturbed in the more than 2000 years since his entombment.  So we just don't know what we would find inside.  There is likely no mummy though.  The Emperor died suddenly hundreds of miles from the capital.  His men spent weeks carrying his body back in the hot summer, pretending he was still alive, in order to prevent any uprising before they could get back to the capital to maintain order.  As a result, the body rotted terribly before entombment.

I'm not away of any specific curse on the tomb. although such curses were common to scare off grave robbers.  

General History

Michael Troy