General Hospital/1978

Resilient63 wrote at 2013-05-15 02:03:40
David Hamilton died on Monday May 22, 1978, I remember watching it because I was a recent fan of GH at that time

General Hospital

Lynn Townsend

I can answer questions about characters and story lines dating back into the '70s, as well as current story lines and characters. I am very knowledgeable about families and relationships, as well as plots. I have watched GH for over 25 years and have read magazines such as Soap Opera Digest for almost the same. No trivia reference is too obscure. Do you want to know about Grant, Celia and Jimmy Lee? I have the 411 for you. I visit online GH sites daily for information, and subscribe to many message boards. I also subscribe to spoiler sites. I can provide insight into possible story lines.

I have watched GH for over 25 years and have read magazines such as Soap Opera Digest for almost the same. I visit online GH sites daily for information, and subscribe to many message boards. I am very knowledgeable about families and relationships, as well as plots, past and present.

I will be pursuing a Ph.D in the next 3 years.