General Hospital/song from gh jason & liz it came out in the 80's

Question
I can't think of the [ either love song or break up we were friends now we love each other song] this is not the lyrics 2 the song but I think I heard it on general hospital in 2007 or 2008 but it came out back in the 80's & for some reason the video 2 the song from gh liz & Jason was taken off. I can't think of this song 2 save my life I loved that song remind me of my first crush on a young lady in the 80's we were friends at first but I started 2 really like [ or love her] & this song always came on the radio back then.  PLEASE PLEASE FIND THIS SONG 4 ME thank u michael

Answer
Sorry, I don't know, but you should email Soap Opera Digest because they often answer questions like this in their magazine.

Email them at songs@soapoperadigest.com

Good luck!

Suzanne Lanoue
The TV MegaSite, Inc.
http://tvmegasite.net
suzanne@tvmegasite.net

General Hospital

Suzanne Lanoue