General Hospital/song from gh jason & liz it came out in the 80's

I can't think of the [ either love song or break up we were friends now we love each other song] this is not the lyrics 2 the song but I think I heard it on general hospital in 2007 or 2008 but it came out back in the 80's & for some reason the video 2 the song from gh liz & Jason was taken off. I can't think of this song 2 save my life I loved that song remind me of my first crush on a young lady in the 80's we were friends at first but I started 2 really like [ or love her] & this song always came on the radio back then.  PLEASE PLEASE FIND THIS SONG 4 ME thank u michael

Sorry, I don't know, but you should email Soap Opera Digest because they often answer questions like this in their magazine.

Email them at

Good luck!

Suzanne Lanoue
The TV MegaSite, Inc.

General Hospital

Suzanne Lanoue

Recent history-I watch the show daily. Don't ask me music questions! If you're asking about Jason and Sam's song, it's "Just You and Me". It is sung by Jayson Belt, with back up sung by Rie Sinclair. The song was written by Rie as well. You can check her out at www.purevolume/ or Send any other music questions to Soap Opera Digest or Soap Opera Weekly!

I have been watching GH since 1984. I have a great GH page at