General Hospital/first gh episode I ever watched

Question
I remember being about 12 years old and watching my first gh episode. I can vaguely remember the episode but im hoping you can help me figure it out so I can start watching from that point on. The only detail I remember is jason being hurt (probably shot) and he was sitting but was leaning up against a wall. Something having to do with sonny. So sorry for the vague details, its been 16 plus years since I saw that very first episode. Thanks so much.

Answer
Hi

Soapcentral.com has excellent character bios.

Read through it. It may help.

http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/jason.php

I know that he was shot by the Tin Man in 1997.

I suggest doing a YouTube search using "Jason is shot". Try variations. You may find what you seek on YouTube.

If not, let me know. I will try further to help.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Lynn

General Hospital

Lynn Townsend