General Hospital/general hospital

Question
I have missed many months of General Hospital and now that I'm watching again, I have several questions.

one) How did Starr become Kiki?

two) When did John Mcbain become a doctor instead of a detective?

three) What happened to Connie Falconari/Kate Howard?

four) How does Franco fit in with the Quartermaine's?

I know this is a lot to ask, but I keep watching and I can't seem to figure it out. I don't expect an immediate response. I understand this will take you some time to answer. I hope you can help. Thank you very much and have a great day.
Elizabeth

Answer
Hi

First, "Starr" did not become "Kiki". For leagal reasons, General Hospital could not continue to use any of the One Life To Live Characters.
The OLTL actors who portrayed Todd, Starr, and John still had contracts. New characters were created for them.

Connie developed a split personality after experiencing a trauma as a teenager. Kate was that personality. Both personas were integrated into one. She is now known only as Connie. Though, she was just murdered.

Franco is Jason's twin. They share Alan Quartermaine as a father. Therefore, Franco is a Quartermaine.

Please let me know if you need clarification.

General Hospital

Lynn Townsend