General Hospital/Spencer Casidine

Question
How is spencer Casidine related to Luke Spencer. Was Courtney (Spencer's mom) related to Luke? Or is it just because Luke is Nikolas' step dad?

Answer
Hello
You are correct. Spencer's dad Nik is Luke's stepson.
Nik's bone marrow saved his sister Lulu when she was diagnosed with aplastic anemia. Nik was devastated when everyone thought that Lucky had died in the fire. Nik named his son Spencer to honor his siblings. He was also close to Bobbie Spencer while she was married to his uncle Stefan.
Luke hated Nik because he is a Cassadine, but softened a bit over the years. The two teamed up many times to save friends and family.
Lucky and Lulu are Spencer's uncle and aunt. I think that since Luke is technically family, he just became Uncle Luke to Spencer.
Take Care.

General Hospital

Lynn Townsend