General Hospital/Jerry + Sonny= Dead AJ?

Question
When reading a bio of Jerry Jacks, I learned that apparently he blackmailed Sonny into killing AJ. Is this true? And what exactly was Jerry blackmailing him with?

Answer
Hello
You have a great question.
I must beg your pardon. Due to thunderstorms, my power is out, and my phone isn't working properly due to cell tower outage.
I am briefly visiting a friend which is why I am able to write now.
I will respond to your query as soon as I can.
I am very sorry for the delay. But rest assured, I will respond.
I thank you in advance for your patience.

Hello again

Soap central.com is one of the best sources.

http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/aj.php

The above link takes you to the character page for AJ Quartermaine.

The 2 links below take you to Jerry Jacks and Sonny Corinthis.

http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/jerry.php

http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/sonny.php

Jerry's list of crimes does not include blackmailing Sonny.
The other 2 also do not mention blackmail of Sonny.

The logical conclusion about AJ's death, is that his murder was a crime of passion. Sonny didn't think. He reacted instinctively.

Please read:

...Slowly A.J's memory of the night of Connie's death began to emerge and his subconscious conjured Connie's ghost. As A.J. continued to drink, he conversed with Connie and he remembered that Ava had been present at Connie's office on the night of the murder. When A.J. questioned Ava, she confirmed A.J.'s memory but clarified that she had helped A.J. cover up his crime. Later A.J. realized that Ava had killed Connie. When A.J. confronted Ava, an argument ensued between them and A.J. put his hands on Ava's throat and began to strangle her. Sonny walked in on the scene and A.J. announced that he had not killed Connie but Sonny shot him in the chest before he could tell Sonny the truth about Ava's involvement in Connie's death...

The 3 profiles provide excellent plot details, which indicate an impulsive act.

General Hospital

Lynn Townsend