General Networking/Lan/Wan/Smartphone / Cell Phone with Multiple Display Output Units.

Question
Smartphone with Multiple Display Units
Smartphone with Multip  
QUESTION: Dear Sudhanshu

As attached in the figure,

The Smartphone / Cell Phone Device instead of one will have two display units for viewing simultaneously . Both or One display window can be activated / deactivated with push buttons on the device. The Second rectangle has a door which can be closed and opened on the main display and is overlapped.

The touchscreen / keypad model will be shared with both the display units. i.e. common keys, push buttons.

As a example,

On default first window a Game is played, while on the second window, user is checking his mailbox.

Do you feel, if this design (Smartphone and Cell Phone) is constructed, can this be useful to the consumer ?.

If not, can you suggest some design changes which may be liked by the consumers ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: These kind of phones are already available, prashant, in market and are widely accepted by the users. Android provides multi-window function which can divide the windows into two. Earlier Motorola had a phone which had two displays. SO features are already available.

QUESTION: Dear Sudhanshu

Thank you.

Are these features only available in Android Os Based phones ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Android for sure its a USP, prashant as compared to Apple. Windows has still not come out with multi-window feature. However Motorola which I cited in earlier answer was not an android phone but the difference was that it was same software running across two screens with one giving limited features. Android gives you all features .. you can do whatever you want to do in both the screens. We need to wait to see if they can increase number of windows or if we can get add-on screen as a accessory for the phone to double up as a screen just like tere are add-on camera lenses :)
-sudhanshu

Smartphone with Multiple Display Units
Smartphone with Multip  
QUESTION: Dear Sudhanshu

Thank you.

As attached in the figure,

Do you feel a triple display unit can also be manufactured ?.

Added one more display window on the left to make it a triple display unit. The Left , Main/Middle and Right window. All three windows can be activated / deactivated with push buttons. The Left and Right window will be overlapped on Main / Middle Window when closed.

Power switches for left and right window activation / deactivation provided on the main/middle window.

The smartphone, cellphone device will be folded when the consumer is travelling.

The touchscreen / keypad model will be shared with all the three display units. i.e. common keys, push buttons.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
Prashant...this is expecting more involvement and expectations looks beyond conduct of this platform. Please help me understand the nature of your work and requirement to get into this kind of information. It feels that either they are homework questions or you are looking for a commercial venture, which may infringe someone else's IP.

Please help me understand so that I can help you further.
-sudhanshu

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Sudhanshu Gupta