General Networking/Lan/Wan/Wireless network options

Question
Hello, I live in a place that has a free WiFi network the residents can all use. It is similar to most in that when you first log on you have to enter the passcode via an http page you are redirected to. There is no option to use a networking cable such as the one needed to plug into the rear of a wireless router if one were looking to use such a router to setup a wireless home network. Is there a type of router that doesnt require a networking cable for its internet access and could instead connect directly to such a wireless network itself directly allowing you to setup a home network behind it?

Answer
If you are asking whether you can bypass the passcode, the answer is no. Even if you were able to connect a wired router, it would still have to go through the wireless service for authentication.

But I don't believe there is such a device.

Hope this helps,
Scott<>

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Scottgem