General Networking/Lan/Wan/advice on ccie

Question
Hi, mr, gupta.!
Greeting of the day.
first of all thnx for the revert? I really appreciate this.
well coming to my point?

"mr gupta i am not from Either US,UK? M from india & things r quite different here from your place?"

mr gupta people say that?

1-i m determined to do CCIE-VOICE,
but people say CCIE-VOICE MARKET is not stable?
2-Being a NON-TECHIE & fresher in Core-NETWROKING INDUSTRY (CISCO)
it would be very difficult for me to crack the exam on first attempt (LAB & WRITTEN)
3-NO company hire freshers in VOIP Domain?
so, instead of VOICE, concentrate either on
CCIE- Routing & Swtiching or SECURITY.
which wud b more beneficial.

but mr gupta 2 b honest with you?
i believe that for me all these three track ate equally difficult?
m i ryt? so why not to try something different,something new? this is what i believe? thats y m more curious about CCIE-VOICE.

so plz share your opinion on above said issue.
m in a hell lot of confusion.

i hope u can understand my state of mind?

plz suggest in- which cisco track should i go ahead? b'coz i have only 2 days to decide? & your advice is going to play a major role in my professional\Carrier life.

thnx in advance.

amit
india

Answer
Cisco is not considered a voice network provider...for enterprise it is but for telco, which really use technology, it is not. So doing CCIE-Voice will certainly give you an edge, but without knowledge of networking it would really be difficult for you and of course companies do not hire on certification. They look for experience as well. I would still sugesst to for for CCNA then CCIE (both R&S) before attempting CCIE (Voice).
-sudhanshu

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Sudhanshu Gupta