General Networking/Lan/Wan/Cell Phone Voice Recorder.

Dear John‎

All incoming calls and outgoing calls are to be recorded made to
a cellphone device consumer from land line (wired) and cellphones, smartphones (wireless) devices.

i.e. The consumer can later on play all the calls received and send with the called date and time i.e. audio files.

The above devices mentioned in the link interfaced with the Cell Phone / smartphone device can solve the consumer business needs ?.

Software applications for voice recording on cellphones, smartphones can also address these business needs ?.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I don't understand the paragraph, "All incoming calls ..."  and I can't parse the meaning of "... and send with the called date and time ..."

In case I understand the underlying question though: cell calls can be recorded simply by plugging a recording device into a headset socket.  My opinion about the device is that it lacks fundamental value; i.e. that it has no Value Proposition.

Does this answer your question?

General Networking/Lan/Wan

John Crout

Can answer questions about Architecture, FedRamp, NIST requirements, and actor roles. Cannot answer questions that are platform-specific to Windows.

Securing systems since 1982. Tip: Switching from a system that is (statistically) more prevalent to one that is less prevalent will help. 15 years supporting small business use of Windows and Linux networks and systems. Development software. NIST Cloud Security Working Group Contributor.

Information Systems Security Association, (ISC)2, ACM