General Networking/Lan/Wan/lan and ethernet

Question
hello sir,
         i want to connect 20 computers (which is already in LAN in peer to peer fashion through unmanaged switch ) to internet.
is it possible both internet and  lan are accessible at  the same time in single NIC .the internet connected through modem/router and unmanaged switch and configured for automatic ip and LAN connection having ip starting from 192.168.1.101 upto 120

please help me to resolve this

thank you

Answer
How do you connect to the Internet? Generally you will need a router to do this. The router connects to your Internet source, usually a broadband modem. The switch is then daisy chained from the router and the PCs plugged into the switch. The switch handles the communications between devices on the LAN, the router allows for the communications out to the Internet and back.  

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Scottgem