General Networking/Lan/Wan/Bluetooth Digital Camera

Dear Scottgem‎

Is it possible to Transfer Digitally captured images from a Source Digital Camera to a Destination Digital Camera using Bluetooth Wireless Technology ?.

The Source and Destination digital cameras may or may not be manufactured from the same company.

i.e. Images captured from Camera A - Source ere to be transferred to Camera B - Destination.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm really not sure of the answer. Bluetooth is a 2 way communication medium, so theoretically it might be possible. It depends on whether the camera's software can transfer files. In most cases, you are transferring to a PC, so the PC connects to the camera and then sees the camera storage as another storage device to transfer from and to. But I've never seen a camera with that capability.

Hope this helps,

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Most general questions on LANs, especially home networks. Some admin and design issue.

I've been an IT Professional for more then 16 years. I've accumulated a larege store of knowledge that allows me to answer a wide variety of IT related questions.