General Networking/Lan/Wan/Virtual Private NetworK (VPN) V/S RDP Remote Server Connectivity.

Question
Dear Jeff

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_private_network‎
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_Desktop_Protocol‎

What could be the probable reasons that one is unable to establish connectivity to a VPN Server using VPN Client software ?.

But one is always able to establish connectivity to a RDP Server using RDP Client software.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Answer
STOP SENDING ME YOUR HOMEWORK QUESTIONS!

You have sent me like 20 questions over the last 18 months.  And I know this because the system keeps track of every question you have ever asked me.

This is YOUR WORK to do.  Stop being LAZY and do your own homework!

It is particularly PATHETIC that you can't even be bothered to provide ANY kind of answer and ask for feedback.  No - you literally are like "hey here's my homework - why don't you do it for me cause I'm super lazy and special, and entitled". Oh really?  Is that what you think.  Wrong!

Do you want us to dress you each morning also?  Should we clean your room for you, and cook for you?  Maybe we should all chip in our hard-earned money so that you never have to get a job and work for a living?  I don't think so.

In summary - STOP SENDING US YOUR HOMEWORK QUESTIONS - YOU LAZY SHIFTLESS WORTHLESS HUMAN!

J.

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Jeff K