General Networking/Lan/Wan/routing

I have a DHCP server connected to 3 routers and a PC. How do I need to config the routers so they will relay the broadcast from the PC to the server requesting an IP address? This is in packet tracer  

If you are doing this in Packet Tracer, I'm thinking this may be a homework question?

In that case, I'll help point you in the right direction.

I'm assuming the DHCP server is only connected behind one of the 3 routers if there is only 1 DHCP server? And you want clients behind the routers that are not connected to the same as the DHCP server to be able to communicate with DHCP?

It will involve the 'ip helper-address' command, you'll want to research that a bit more for details that may help in your particular case.  

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Justin W.

I can answer questions on DHCP, security, DNS, IPv4, Sub-netting/VLANS, and more.

I have been working in IT for almost 10 years, all years spent in some sort of support role, but the past two years I've been in an IT Administration position, overseeing Windows Servers, VMware vSphere running on a Cisco UCS platform with Cisco networking devices

I have a BAS with dual-major from Davenport University, in Grand Rapids, MI. My majors were Computer Networking and Network Security.

I am Network+ certified.