General Networking/Lan/Wan/Belkin

I recently had my laptop cleaned up and now that I have it back home I can't get into the internet. I use Belkin wireless router and my PC works fine. Just can't get my laptop hooked back up. HELP!

Hi Joan,
Do the following and see if it resolves your issue

1. Go to Control Panel
2. Double click on Internet Optioms
3. Click on the Advanced tab
4. Click the button that says "Restore advanced settings"
5. Click the button that says "Reset"
6. Check the box that says "Delete Personal Settings" This does not delete your Favorites
7. See if you can get on the internet

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Computers Unlimited LLC

Computers Unlimited LLC can answer question pertaining to switches, routers, Ethernet cabling. Computers Unlimited is also able to answer questions pertaining to file and printer sharing. Remote access using options such as Remote Desktop, Windows Virtual Private Networks (VPNs).

The owner of Computers Unlimited LLC has been installing networks both wired and wireless for over 15 years.

2 Associate degrees in Information Technology 6 Career Study Certificates Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems