General Networking/Lan/Wan/Touch Screen Integrated Wireless Keyboard and Trackball Mouse.

Dear Scott

Is it possible to design and construct a Touch Screen Integrated Wireless Keyboard and Trackball Mouse for Desktops, Servers, Workstations Computers which run on Windows, Linux etc OS ?.

The Keyboard and Mouse GUI interface will be similar to a Smartphone / Cellphone or TV Remote control portable Device.

If No, what are the Limitations for the Design and Construction ?.

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

I'm not sure what you are asking. But there are keyboards that have an integrated Touchpad. There used to be ones with trackballs but I haven't seen trackballs for a long time. Touchpads are more efficient.

I've even seen projection keyboards that project the keyboard on a flat surface and you can type on projected keys.

Keyboards are pretty standard and should work across OSes.

Check for a wide variety of keyboards.

I'm not an engineer so I have no clue about the design and construction.

Hope this helps,

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Most general questions on LANs, especially home networks. Some admin and design issue.

I've been an IT Professional for more then 16 years. I've accumulated a larege store of knowledge that allows me to answer a wide variety of IT related questions.