General Networking/Lan/Wan/Remotely swith off and on laptop from another location(not same netwoek)

Question

which is the best and simple way to switch off and on a laptop from another location(not same network) using a computer or a phone.

alvin

Answer
Hi Alvin,
The only way I know of is to use a remote control software such as logmein or VNC. I personally use Mesh Central (www.meshcentral.com) the are a lot more features than just turning of the computer, as well. Such as remoting into the computer and controlling it almost as if you are sitting in front of it, uploading and downloading files etc.

General Networking/Lan/Wan

Computers Unlimited LLC