General Stock Investment Strategies/stocks

"What effect does the trading price on stocks do for or affect the company? My thoughts are that a company sells X number shares of stock and the price fluctuation after that is just between buyers selling between each other or are companies always selling more of their own stock therefore when price is down they get less."

Hello George!

The buying and selling of shares is between professional traders and ordinary people who buy and sell for the hope of buying low and selling high to make a profit for themselves, or for dividends to produce a cash flow for themselves.

Go here for some basic information on Stock Market Information:

General Stock Investment Strategies

Dean Gust

I will provide stock investing and trading advice, education, and support that can help you on your path to becoming a successful lifetime stock investor or trader. I will not give "tips" on individual stocks, but can do and help you with a Technical Analysis of a stock. Please note my Expertise is Technical Analysis, I am not a Fundamental analyst.

I've been trading the market for 12 years with extensive experience in both stocks and options. My trading style has gradually evolved over the years, which is a necessity in the markets.

Owner and CEO of

College Diploma