General Stock Investment Strategies/stocks

Question
"What effect does the trading price on stocks do for or affect the company? My thoughts are that a company sells X number shares of stock and the price fluctuation after that is just between buyers selling between each other or are companies always selling more of their own stock therefore when price is down they get less."

Answer
Hello George!

The buying and selling of shares is between professional traders and ordinary people who buy and sell for the hope of buying low and selling high to make a profit for themselves, or for dividends to produce a cash flow for themselves.

Go here for some basic information on Stock Market Information:

http://www.stockmarket-coach.com/stock-market-information.html

Dean  

General Stock Investment Strategies

Dean Gust