General Stock Investment Strategies/stock

Question
recently i bought some shares of TRMD now the stock does not trade anymore all i found was this article:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/torm-delists-nasdaq-capital-markets-072507679.html

what should i do if either option from the article is ok for me
thnx for your time
martin

Answer
when a company delists..thats a problem to me and a neg to ever holding that said company..thus i would find out how soon i could get cash..and whether the cash is a full value settlement or a settlement. so irs dont shaft me too..GOOD LUCK

I woulds also contact the broker who set up your buy and get the shareholders service phone number..YOU MAY NEED IT TO GET PAID

General Stock Investment Strategies

tbaarr