General Stock Investment Strategies/hello,question about investing...

Question
how i can increase stock price 10 % ? example: apple stock price : 10$ , volume: 30m  (15m buy,15 sell ) i bought 1.5m stocks , stock price increase 10% . is that right strategy to increase stock price 10 % ?

thanks.

Answer
Appl has way too many total shares to raise it with a 1.5 mil share buy in my opinion. But if your goal is to make a instant profit of 500000 then simply buy 30000 shares of appl and sell the jan 2018 experation 125 strike call against the stock position. That call sells for 1700 a contract and a 30000 share stock position will require 300 contracts to be sold to cover this position. This means you  will be paid 1700 times 300 contracts ie 510000 in cash in 1 day. Then you leave the position alone. If appl goes up above 125 a share you will be paid 125 a share if they exercise your position. But you also get to keep the 1700 .so your actual return will be 125 plus 17 or 142 a share. If the stock stays below 125 your options will expire worthles in jan 2018 and your stock is still yours but again you get to keep that 1700 per 100 shares that you were paid on each covered contract. I hope this helps you

Ok its a few months later and apple has dropped in price. This is good news to you. You can now buy those option i told u to sell for 1700 back then and the contracts will cost u 940 ea ie a profit of 760 per contract or 76k per 100 contracts . ie on ur 300 contracts a gross profit of 228k and u still own ur stock. Good luck

General Stock Investment Strategies

tbaarr