General Writing and Grammar Help/Proper English Use of "Earlier of"

Captain wrote at 2016-05-31 20:38:33
The correct answer is:  "the earliest of A, B, and C."

General Writing and Grammar Help

Anne Benington

I can answer questions about English grammar, style, usage. I can also help a writer assess the development of an essay, its unity, concrete support of topics, introductions and conclusions. In addition, I can discuss "writing the research paper" in all aspects of its development. Finally, I can assist in development of creative writing assignments. I will not totally proofread and correct a paper, but I will point out areas of concern and ways a writer can discover weaknesses and how to correct them.

20 years teaching high school English including 10 years teaching AP English literature; four years teaching college composition

BS St. Mary of the Woods College, Indiana MA University of Notre Dame, Indiana Post graduate work: University of Michigan, University of Pittsburg

Crystal Apple Outstanding Teacher of the Year award--1995--Awarded yearly to four teachers in all schools, public, private and parochial, in the Middletown, Edgewood, Madison school dictricts, Ohio. Archdiocese of Cincinnati Innovative Teaching Award 1996. Teacher of the Year Award, Fenwick High School, Middletown, OH, 2002,