General Writing and Grammar Help/The boy who went on to become.......

Question
Dear Ted:

I need your help.

I am looking for an article entitle/titled "The boy who went on to become an IRA terrorist" or something similar.

I tried with Google but nothing came up.

As a librarian, I think, you have access to a huger database. Would you please search/research the article for me?

As always, many, many thanks for your valuable help.

Paolo.

P.S. Ted, would you please check if what I have written in the above message is grammatically correct? Your suggestions are always welcome or welcomed? Thank you very much, Paolo

Answer
Dear Paolo:

I am looking for an article entitle/titled "The boy who went on to become an IRA
terrorist" or something similar.

As a librarian, I think, you have access to a huger database. Would you please
search/research the article for me?

*** No good news, Paolo.  Other than "IRA terrorist," there are no unique words in the title you gave me.  I could find nothing with that exact title, and using a variety of keywords, I came up with thousands of articles in various databases.  I need more specific information.

You have no errors in your message.

Ted

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt