General Writing and Grammar Help/Grammar,Writing, Choice of Words

Question
Hi! I am Ali Ahmadian, an English teacher. I would be so thankful if you could help me to select the best choice in the following tests.
1. In photosynthesis, sunlight and heat make (natural - chemical) energy (in the form of wood or fossil fuel).
2. The ancient Greek started fire with (focused - concentrated) sunlight.
3. My teacher told me to act (firmly - confidently), even if I feel nervous.

Answer
Ali Ahmadian,

1. In photosynthesis, sunlight and heat make chemical energy in the form of fossil fuel.

2. The ancient Greeks started a fire with concentrated sunlight.

3. My teacher told me to act confidently, even though I feel nervous.

Jerry Leone

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jerry Leone