General Writing and Grammar Help/His pal's mom Kasey is home and......

Question
Dear Ted:

How would you punctuate the following sentence? Would you place/put the commas around the name "Kasey"?

By the way "She is home" or "She is AT home"?

His pal's mom Kasey is home and......

As always, many, many thanks for your kind help.

Paolo

P.S. Is the question "Would you place/put the commas around the name 'Kasey'?" correctly written?

Answer
Dear Paolo:

Question:
Dear Ted:

How would you punctuate the following sentence? Would you place/put the commas
around the name "Kasey"?

*** Either way is correct.

His pal's mom Kasey is home and......

*** His pal can have only one mom, so giving her name is not essential.  It's only additional information.  Put her name within commas.

Paolo

P.S. Is the question "Would you place/put the commas around the name 'Kasey'?"
correctly written?

*** YES, it is.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt