General Writing and Grammar Help/Non-restrictive modifier

I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me if these are non-restrictive modifiers?

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Is - with the voice of the archangel - a non-restrictive modifier

Is - and with the trump of God - a non-restrictive modifier

and IF they are, do these two modifiers describe the Lord?

A non-restrictive modifier adds information that is not essential to our understanding of the sentence; if we remove it from the sentence, the basic meaning of the sentence does not change.

A restrictive modifier identifies, or limits the reference of, the noun it modifies.

Example of a non-restrictive modifier:
The statue of his mother by Joseph Smith, dated 1894, sold for over a million dollars.

The date of Joseph Smith's statue can be removed from the sentence without altering its meaning:

The statue of his mother by Joseph Smith sold for over a million dollars.

However, I must mention that any quote from the Bible does not adhere to our rules today as it was translated many times from original Arabic to English centuries ago............

And to answer:

"with the voice of an archangel" is not reference to the Lord. An archangel is not God or Jesus.

"and with the trump (? what is that?) of God" is referring to God, obviously.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.