General Writing and Grammar Help/Non-restrictive modifier

I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me if these are non-restrictive modifiers?

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Is - with the voice of the archangel - a non-restrictive modifier

Is - and with the trump of God - a non-restrictive modifier

and IF they are, do these two modifiers describe the Lord?

Hi Christine,

From what I can see those appear to be descriptive Modifiers, or modifiers that describe the way in which God descends.
For information on non-restrictive modifiers they here:

I hope that helps.
Kind Regards,

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn

I can answer a broad range of questions about both academic and creative writing. I can answer questions about APA format, research and references, essay structure and more. I am particularly helpful in the areas of character development, storyline development, etc. and I can provide authors with an array of tools to help them organize their work.

I minored in English for my Bachelor's degree. I have also written several books and I run a small publishing company (before you ask, we're not accepting submissions at this time). I have written both fiction and non-fiction books and I have been published in newspapers and written articles for major internet websites.

Alpha Chi, Psi Chi, Kappa Delta Pi, APA

MS, Educational Psychology, BS Psychology (English minor)