General Writing and Grammar Help/Non-restrictive modifier

Question
QUESTION: I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me if these are non-restrictive modifiers?

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Is - with the voice of the archangel - a non-restrictive modifier

Is - and with the trump of God - a non-restrictive modifier

and IF they are, do these two modifiers describe the Lord?

ANSWER: I don't think either are nonrestrictive modifiers because, as I said before, "nonrestrictive" refers to additional, nonessential information in the sentence.  These sentences  tell what is happening in the Biblical event.  It says the Lord descends (from heaven), accompanied by the voice of an archangel, with the trump of God.  These accompany him as he descends.  Then, the dead in Christ meet him in the air.  This is a series of events.  Joel

QUESTION: The sentence I sent did not have, "accompanied by the," in what I sent you.  With the word, "with the voice of the archangel," should be saying that it's the Lord's voice which is the voice of the archangel.

With the voice of the archangel is a non-restrictive modifier because if I took this out of the sentence the structure of the sentence would still be understandable.

So what I'm asking is if I took out, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God the sentence would still be understandable.  So these two phrases are non-restrictive modifiers?

Answer
I don't think you can remove any of that verse and get the same meaning.  You could say, "For the Lord will descend from heaven with a shout...and the dead in Christ shall rise first," yet these other elements are important.  They're part of the account.  So, I'd not consider "with the voice of the archangel" and "the trump of the Lord" nonrestrictive. You need to consider the whole verse.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Joel Bjorling