General Writing and Grammar Help/usage of the expression "by no definition of the word"

Dear Ted,
I'm not sure if I'm using the expression "by no definition of the word" correctly. In other words, does the following sentence make sense and is it grammatically correct?
By no definition of the word are you fat.

Dear Glen:

You should volunteer at Allexperts.  You are VERY GOOD!

Your sentence is perfect.

Here's another example:

By no definition of the word was the politician's statement true.

The politician swore that his testimony was true, but by no definition of the word "true," did he even come close.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Ted Nesbitt

I am the bibliographic instruction and reference librarian at a public college. Some members of the English department recommend me to their students. I offer assistance in grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, and paragraph development. My master`s thesis concerns William Faulkner`s tragic novels. I formerly taught advanced placement English at two schools in the Philadelphia area.

I have been one of the highest-ranked volunteers in this category for more than a decade.

B. A. and M. A in English; MSIS in Library & Information Sciences; graduate study in philosophy