General Writing and Grammar Help/Adjective or noun?

The phrase human being.

Would human be counted towards being an adjective to the main noun being or should it be considered 2 nouns with 'being' as the main noun?

Kind regards,

Human being is considered one noun. It is the mammal species of human. Other mammals are animals that suckle.

Human being is one identity. One could simply state "human" and it is exactly the same as "human being."

Human is not an adjective-- it is a noun: person, place, or thing. i.e. "human" is a person/people.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.