General Writing and Grammar Help/Grammar

Mr.Leone, I am Egyptian and I am studying English. As it is not our mother tongue , there are some questions that confuse teachers and I personally want to know what is right , so I ask you for help
The questions are :
My brother is clever. I think he......a doctor
(will be - is going to be )
I will make a phone call while.....for you
(I wait - I will be waiting - will wait)
Find the mistake :
I go to make some coffee , would you like some ?

I hope you can help me .
Thanks in advance   

My brother is clever. I think he has the makings of a doctor.
(will be - is going to be )

I will make a phone call while you wait or are here waiting.

Find the mistake :
I am going to make some coffee; would you care for some?

I hope these help,
Jerry Leone

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jerry Leone

I`ve taught writing or some aspect of the English language for nearly 35 years. I can answer nearly any question on grammar, usage or meanings of words above dictionary usage. An avid crossword fan and writer, I can also answer questions about business presentations and resumes.

I have worked with words all my life as a teacher of the language and as an amateur and professional writer. Communication is a vital force in my life and everyone else's.

Sigma Delta Chi, NY Press Association, NY Publishers Association

BA in English from the University of Buffalo, MEd in English from SUNY Buffalo, MA in English Literature from SUNY Buffalo. Course work in Journalism from Syracuse Univ., in Linguistics from Rutgers Univ. and Journalism from Univ. of Texas and Ohio Univesrity.

Chancellor's Award for Excellence Teaching SUNY, Distinguished Teaching Award SUNY Morrisville, Who's Who in American Journalism Education