General Writing and Grammar Help/Help with how to write out proper sentences?

Hello. I need help with writing out sentences. Basically I need to mention in paragraph that I only accept cash on collection or buyers can pay by PayPal. If paying by PayPal furthers check will be carried to ensure funds are available in my account.

Can you please help word this sentence for me in a proper English and grammar format please.

Craig, I am not sure how you will be using this information (on a website or paper advertising?)

Here is my idea:

I accept the following forms of payment:  

Cash, Certified Funds or Paypal--no personal checks accepted.

I suggest that you look at other websites for ideas on how they might be worded in your country.

Best regards,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess

Essays--I can assist students with questions concerning the process of writing an essay including preparation of an outline, development of a topic, development of the thesis statement and topic sentences, and paragraph development. I can assist students in helping them determine the proper rhetorical modes for their essay (narration, illustration, description, process analysis, comparison and contrast, and argumentation. I am able to answer questions concerning rules of style for a research paper including referencing sources. I am able to address questions regarding punctuation and grammar.

I teach a writing workshop for the University of Phoenix (Richmond Campus) and two college courses: Essentials of College Writing and Elements of Composition.

Doctor of Management--University of Phoenix Masters in Human Resources--George Washington University B.A.--French and Linguistics, Oakland University