General Writing and Grammar Help/Help with how to write out proper sentences?

Question
Hello. I need help with writing out sentences. Basically I need to mention in paragraph that I only accept cash on collection or buyers can pay by PayPal. If paying by PayPal furthers check will be carried to ensure funds are available in my account.

Can you please help word this sentence for me in a proper English and grammar format please.

Thanks,
Craig.

Answer
Craig, I am not sure how you will be using this information (on a website or paper advertising?)

Here is my idea:

I accept the following forms of payment:  

Cash, Certified Funds or Paypal--no personal checks accepted.

I suggest that you look at other websites for ideas on how they might be worded in your country.

Best regards,

Dr. D

General Writing and Grammar Help

Deborah Burgess