General Writing and Grammar Help/"The" is not necessary

Which of the following options is correct? And why?

a) Control of access to the Internet will be a major project for the computer industry.

b) THE Control of access to the Internet will be a major project for the computer industry.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

You do not need "the" at the beginning of this sentence. You also should not capitalize "internet" unless that is the custom in your country.

I also wonder if "project" is the best word for that part of your sentence. I suggest "concern."

Best to you.

Let me know if these answers help you and please rate me!

General Writing and Grammar Help

Sally Ember, Ed.D.

I can answer any grammar, writing, reading, editing and proofreading questions for nonfiction, fiction, literary criticism. I can also help in most content areas except for hard science and narrow areas of history. Specialize in E.S.L. , those with learning disabilities and processing problems. Clarity, fun, and simple answers as well as assisting with improving to excellence.

Many years teaching K - 12 and college-level writing. Degrees in education through doctorate. Published nonfiction and fiction writer.

Publications Google me

B.A., Elementary Ed., social science/language arts concentrations Experience teaching high school and college Master's and doctorate in education Writing instructor at secondary and post-secondary levels, including GRE and SAT preparation high scores on PSAT, SAT, GRE and National Teaching Exams

National Merit Scholar, 1971 Phi Beta Kappa Summa Cum Laude, B.A.