General Writing and Grammar Help/Sorry! Another question.

Question
Dear Jonathan,

Thank you again for your prompt reply!

In medieval Europe, after the invasion of Mongolians, there were nothing but plague and a lot of homeless refugees wandering all around the country. Among them was happeningly a denscendant of the nobleŚLeaon.

Is there any wrong word in this passage? If there is, please correct it.  Thanks!

Best wishes,

Walden

Answer
Hi Walden, This is close, but there are some errors.

"In medieval Europe, after the invasion of Mongolians, there were nothing but plague and a lot of homeless refugees wandering all around the country."  <--this part is correct.  

"Among them was happeningly a denscendant of the nobleŚLeaon."<-- this part is wrong.

"happeningly" is not a real world in English. "happened" might be better suited for this context, but you would need it to say "happened to be". Or, you could strike this word completely. It's not needed.
Also, Is Leaon the main character, or is he the noble that the main character is descended from?
If Leaon is the descendant, then it should say "Among them happened to be a descendant of the nobility, Leaon."

"Nobility" in this case refers to a class of people. "the noble" refers to a specific individual, usually someone that you name.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,
-Johnathan

General Writing and Grammar Help

Johnathan Clayborn