General Writing and Grammar Help/Easy sentences for presentation

Question
I'm a girl who lives in Saudi Arabia, arabic culture. I have a presentation in english at the university so help me by what you know please :)

-Ok first of all, I have to make a PSA video (public service announcement). My topic is like when girls go to talk to their father or brother and they are just too busy to listen to them and ignore them. Which is SOMETIMES true in our culture. And then the girl go and talk to a strange guy that she barely knows since her family ignored her.
-I will act with my dad and brother in the video like my dad will be busy and i go talk to him and he ignores me and my brother as well. So i go and talk to a strange guy online or something. And it ends in a bad way.
Anyway my question is can you give me some sentences in english that I can say in the presentation after the video?
Like an advise for the parents who doesn't take care of their children and they blame them for doing such mistakes. And let it be a little long please.

PS: I know you might not believe in this, but it is true in our culture so kindly help me. Thank you.

Answer
Hello - and thanks for the question.

This forum is for answering questions on English language and grammar.

What I suggest you do is this:

Write some sentences which explain what it is you wish to say.

Then post them here, and I will tell you if they are grammatically correct or not.

If you are having problems thinking up ideas, have a look at these guidance notes on 'Generating Ideas'.

http://www.mantex.co.uk/2009/08/23/writing-essays-generating-ideas/

I hope you find them helpful.

Best wishes

General Writing and Grammar Help

Roy Johnson