General Writing and Grammar Help/To hyphenate or not to hyphenate?

I work in the professional photographer support industry.  I am editing our website.  We have many references to ordering prints from color-corrected and non-color-corrected catalogs.  I believe it should be hyphenated as I have typed it here.  However, I see many references on other sites that disagree.  For example, I've seen these styles:
Non-color corrected and color corrected catalogs.
Prints can be ordered non-color corrected or color corrected.
Can you tell me the accurate way to hyphenate?  I certainly don't want to change the website to be incorrect!
Thank you so much!

I would not hyphenate it as a writer. It doesn't qualify to be, but the non-color corrected is hyphenated.  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.