General Writing and Grammar Help/Personal headline

Hi Jannie,

I'm working on a scholarship application, and for one part, it asks for a personal headline of less than 160 characters.

Here are some biographical blurbs that I came up with so far:

-Service-oriented medicine
-Believe in relationships & the connection between people
-Passionate about learning about the human experience; understanding and facilitating what brings us together on a fundamental, everyday level

I'm worried it sounds too cliche and impractical. How can I come up with something that is concise, original, and that will capture the readers' attention?

Sorry it took so lone, I never received notification.

Shorter is better and a headline that definitely summarizes the content.

None of these sound "personal" and personally, I don't understand the "blurbs" corresponding to a scholarship application, but..........

Service Oriented Medicine
Relationships and the Connection Between People (Relationships and the Connection)
Fundamental Connections and the Human Experience  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett

Any question relating to writing and grammar. I will repeat, questions only-- not discussions or editing. If you need editing, visit my editorial site; I do not help with homework nor English classes. This is much too involved and I will not "explain" English to non-English speakers. Please rate. If you do not rate, I will need to ban you from my expertise.

I m a professional editor and published writer.

Writers of America, Professional Editors Association, Brazos Writers Group, Sisters of Crime

Many magazines

Associate Degree in Business, majoring in education currently for BA 25 years as a writer and professional editor

Shervin Hojat- "Tend Your Garden Within" and am mentioned in acknowledgements.