General Writing and Grammar Help/Personal headline

Question
Hi Jannie,

I'm working on a scholarship application, and for one part, it asks for a personal headline of less than 160 characters.

Here are some biographical blurbs that I came up with so far:

-Service-oriented medicine
-Believe in relationships & the connection between people
-Passionate about learning about the human experience; understanding and facilitating what brings us together on a fundamental, everyday level

I'm worried it sounds too cliche and impractical. How can I come up with something that is concise, original, and that will capture the readers' attention?

Thanks!

Lynn

Answer
Sorry it took so lone, I never received notification.

Shorter is better and a headline that definitely summarizes the content.

None of these sound "personal" and personally, I don't understand the "blurbs" corresponding to a scholarship application, but..........

Service Oriented Medicine
Relationships and the Connection Between People (Relationships and the Connection)
Fundamental Connections and the Human Experience  

General Writing and Grammar Help

Jannie Balliett