General Writing and Grammar Help/coma and usage of "has no"

Is there any mistakes in sentence "We are sorry, but this page has not English version."
It seem for me that better "has no" or "does not have".

Sorry for the late response!

Yes, "has not English version" is incorrect English.  In that sentence, "not" modifies a noun - version - and that is incorrect.

"This page DOES NOT HAVE an English version" or "There is no English version of this page" are correct.

General Writing and Grammar Help

Anything to do with word usage and/or grammar, plus the fundamentals on almost any type of writing (especially creative writing, such as poetry, short stories, movie/dramatic scripts, etc.)

Majored in English literature in college; have published short stories and poems, currently teaching English as a second language to foreigners

As mentioned above, a bachelor's in English Literature and also a CELTA certification which enables me to teach English as a second language to foreigners.

Editor's Choice for a national poetry contest. 2nd prize for a short story in a city-wide short story contest.